This is the blog of a woman artist exploring the representation of one of the most persistent of human obsession, the pussy.

Manuela's manual is an illustrated instruction manual explaining in details how to make a realistic, life size and very sensuous plaster sculpture of a vulva; a fun, easy and sexy art project for playful couples.



Monday, January 2, 2012

An extract of Manuela's Manual

To start things off I though that I should post an extract of Manuela's manual.
This is the Introduction chapter...


My name is Manuela Lollenbeck. I am sculptor established in a small town on the west coast of the USA. As part of my art practice I often make body castings, mostly baby's hands and feet but also pregnant bellies and many female busts. In 2010 I have been commissioned by a celebrity sculptor from the east coast to make a series of female genital castings to serve as reference for a larger project. As a result I have been making molds and castings of perhaps 60 different vaginas in various positions using different materials and have surely become a leading authority on this very unusual area of expertise.
This was a terribly exciting project, both from the technical and human perspectives. I have had the chance to meet many interesting women in very intimate situations, I got to know them on a personal basis and many have remained good friends.
The resulting series of sculpture are absolutely fascinating. They are obviously very erotic but also have emotional qualities due to their absolute realism and their individuality, as if the soul of the faceless model was projected for the world to see through the representation of their most intimate body part.

                                                               We are all beautiful…

Many of these women's husbands, boyfriends and girlfriends have asked me to explain how they could do such sculptures themselves. Most men, but also many women are evidently strongly attracted by the sight of female genitalia. The advance of digital photography has made it possible for millions of people to take beautiful and very erotic intimate pictures and to share them on the Internet for the world to see, indulging in their exhibitionist fantasies from the privacy of their home.
I decided that there could be a market out there of people interested in making a sculpture of their wives or girlfriends' pussy and saw that I could easily write some instructions and illustrate the process, thus the concept of this book was born. I hope that you will find it useful, entertaining and well worth the few dollars I am selling it for.
To illustrate this book I have asked two good friends to cast each others vulva under my guidance while I was taking photographs of the whole procedure. Kristen, Lauran and I spend a fun afternoon together in the privacy of a motel room.
A sculpture similar to the ones we did together is fairly easy to make; it does not take very long and does not cost very much. Anybody can achieve it at the first attempt if given proper instructions. The rest of this book will take you through all the steps necessary to complete the project, starting with a brief overview through to detailed instructions.
Enjoy…!
A realistic representation of the most persistent of human obsession.

No comments:

Post a Comment